Welcome to Long Bennington Medical Centre
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours, when we are closed, staff training dates, and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
How to access our services
We have a range of ways you can see or speak to a GP here at the Practice, how to access our services can be found here
Please note that all inbound and outbound calls are recorded and may be used for training, monitoring and dispute resolution purposes.
For medical and administrative requests (eg fit notes) please click in the blue contact us online box below.
Please note medical requests will be answered within 3 working days.
Administrative requests will be answered within 5 working days.
You can contact the Surgery to get advice and assessment by telephone or online via AccuRx. If a clinician thinks that you need to be seen they can arrange for an appropriate appointment or offer advice via a telephone consultation.
Click for help online with AccuRx
We're making it easier for you to get help from the Surgery by using AccuRx. You can put in a request for yourself, your child or someone you care for.
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE IN AN EMERGENCY - DIAL 999
- We are available for online medical requests from 07:30am each working day (Mon-Fri). The system will close each day when we have reached capacity. If you have an urgent query after this time please ring Reception.
- We are available for online administration requests from 07:30am to 12:30pm (Mon-Fri).
- We aim to respond within the working day however if you query is not urgent it may be deferred to the next working day. No requests will be looked at after 12:30pm each day.
- We encourage the use of AccuRx as an alternative to calling the Reception team, for appointment requests or queries both regarding practice processes and medical advice.
- You may prefer a message, telephone, video or face to face response
- You do not need an account to use AccuRx. Simply click the link and enter your personal details to submit a request.
To order medication please use your usual method of contact, by posting through the outer post box or via SystmOnline.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and well-being whatever your medical condition.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you spot any symptoms which could indicate cancer, don't just sit worrying about it at home - you can still contact your GP, usually by telephone or online. They will be able to advise on whether you need to get checked. If you have an urgent appointment for a diagnostic test, or are having treatment already it is important you attend your appointments. The team looking after you will be able to advise on how to do this, if you are in doubt.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
Patient services are provided at ground level. A disabled patients’ toilet is provided. If access proves difficult for any of our disabled patients we would be happy to give any assistance required. We also provide a portable induction loop to assist patients with a hearing deficiency.
Have Your Say
NHS Friends and Family
Keep up to date with the latest practice news
To receive future editions of the newsletter straight to your inbox sign up below.